There are several telephone number search engines that you can use to lookup phone numbers online. Here are some examples:
- US Phone Book: https://www.usphonebook.com/
- Whitepages.com – This is a popular online directory that allows you to search for phone numbers, addresses, and people.
- 411.com at https://www.411.com/
- Anywho.com – This website provides a free directory service that enables you to search for phone numbers, addresses, and people.
- Spokeo.com – This is a paid service that allows you to lookup phone numbers, addresses, and other personal information.
- Zabasearch.com – This website provides free phone number and address searches for individuals in the United States.
- Truecaller.com – This app allows you to identify unknown callers and block spam calls.
- Numlookup.com – This website allows you to reverse search phone numbers to get information about the caller.
- Intelius.com – This is a paid service that provides information on phone numbers, addresses, and people.
Not all of these services may have accurate or up-to-date information, and some may require payment or registration to access certain features.
The Library of Congress has both current and historical telephone directories in its collections. The Library has been collecting telephone directories since the late 19th century, and it continues to acquire directories from around the USA and the world on an ongoing basis, although the collection may not be complete or up-to-date for all areas. Researchers and members of the public can access the Library’s telephone directory collection by visiting the Library’s reading rooms in person or by requesting copies through interlibrary loan.